- You are unable to activate your ESET product after receiving an automatic upgrade.
- Your ESET product displays the message “Modules update failed” as shown below:
- Verify that your internet connection is active by visiting the ESET home page. You must have an activate internet connection before you can download updates.
- Press the F5 key to access Advanced setup.
- Click Update, expand Basic, click Clear and then click OK.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the main program window and click Update → Check for updates. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall your ESET product.