Search engine optimization (SEO) is still one of the best online marketing methods to be found online. When people are looking for answers or help, they usually turn to their favorite search engine to find what they are looking for. The world wide web is an information portal where you can find information on basically anything.
If you have a website and have used SEO before, you most likely know that it’s not as easy to get a top organic ranking. Depending on the competitiveness of your market, it can sometimes take months, even years before you see results with an active SEO campaign.
We have good news! Did you know that with a blog you can increase your organic rankings? Each time you publish a new blog post, it is seen by the search engines as a new page and this adds to your digital property online. When you publish a unique, relevant, and educational blog post, link it to the most relevant page on your website. This will help you increase the organic ranking and relevancy to the page you are linking to.
Sounds easy? It is! We are currently running a promotion where we are offering you a “Blog Starter Kit” where you can get a fully optimized blog with all the bells and whistles so that you can start your blogging journey to support your SEO campaign. Have a look below on what is included in this promotion.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);