What is a Responsive Website
Web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
ABC of Internet Marketing’s plan is a fully integrated plan that can be executed internally or outsourced to us to bring targeted traffic from search engines, directories and other websites over a long-term and on a consistent basis.
Once we understand your business, we can show you the most effective methods to create an online business strategy. One of the most important components is your competitor analysis. With ABC of Internet Marketing’s Webscan we can quickly and easily identify how your website competes against your competitors.
- We will use the comprehensive competitor analysis highlighting your major online competitors and including all supporting organic and PPC information to provide an instant competitive advantage.
- Search Engine optimization – Design and propose a long term Organic Search Strategy that will get/keep your site at the top of search engines by indexing and targeting best performing key words as used by competitor sites.
- Google Adwords – Develop keyword specific landing page(s) for targeted Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, designed to convert search visitors into-prospects.
- A blueprint that channels visitors deep into a content rich site, focusing on the benefits of your services that will enhance your company Image online to increase organic web traffic and improve search rankings.
- A persuasive architecture to improve visitor conversion.
- Improve marketing ROI – both online and offline: Create a custom Google analytic dashboard to measure and refine campaigns to monitor performance of marketing efforts.
- Provide ongoing account management input and make appropriate strategic recommendations that will continue to improve the website’s ability to market your products and services.
- An email marketing strategy that retains existing clients and prospects: Use email marketing to stay in touch with new and current clients. Increase the value proposition by providing personalised useful information about your services etc.
- A Link building strategy for all micro sites & your website.
- A full online marketing spreadsheet and budget for the year